Its important for organisations to remain relevant by working with community on developing an agenda. However, an agenda can change due to a quick change in the environment or in the momentum and effort made by individuals and groups. Below you will find a summary of the agenda making process within POWA and under its own heading, our current agenda priorities.
Agenda Making Process
There are several ways in which you can input into the Agenda making process with POWA they are listed below:
- Attend our Monthly POWA Board meetings, which occur on the 3rd Thursday of every month between 5.30-6.30pm at the Health Consumer Council building, Unit 6/40 Lord St, Perth WA. As a member of POWA or perhaps as an invited guest to speak on behalf of an item.
- POWA Community Forums, we conduct two community forum per year, they are normally scheduled for the month of April and October.
- One to one, if you prefer a private audience with the Chairperson, then an appointment can be made so that your views can be consulted and input provided.
- Our two annual POWA Surveys, normally conducted at the beginning and near the end of each calendar year. Click here current POWA 2020 Survey.
- Committee, group event participation processes, sometimes POWA forms committees, groups or events to garner input and efforts into a particular item of focus for people with HIV.