A world where people with HIV live their lives to their full potential, in good health and free from discrimination.
POWA’s mission is to provide advocacy, services, leadership and representation across the diverse needs of all people with HIV in Western Australia.
POWA is a peer-led organisation for all people with HIV in WA.
We have three key strategic goals:
- Excellent health promotion programs and services that inform and enable health & well-being.
- Effective advocacy that enables and empowers individual and community participation.
- A model community organisation that has sustainable development and excellence in governance and operations.
Other Relevant Strategies
Our strategic plans are informed by and aligned with the:
- 8th National HIV Strategy 2018-2022 and the
- Department of Health Western Australia HIV Strategy 2019-2023.